Costs and Maintaince
The cost of BlueSeal in No-Flush urinals is about $1.50 per 1000 uses. Drastic operating cost savings result as shown below by comparison with the water plus sewer costs of conventional urinals.
Because the Waterless Advantage Urinal uses no water there is less maintenance and it is easier than with conventional urinals...
- The dry urinal surface is liquid repellent and hostile to bacteria.
- The BlueSeal layer is replenished with 85g portions at about 1500 use intervals. TASK TIME: 10-15 Seconds
- Eco Traps retain sediments and after a great deal of traffic can eventually silt up making the draining slow, if this occurs the Eco traps should be replaced. Task Time 3-4 minutes
- The used Eco trap can be cleaned out ready for reuse. Task Time 10 minutes
- Drain lines are free of encrustations. They are easily accessed by removing the Eco Trap with the special X-Traptor tool.